1. Inspired Scriptures
We believe the Scriptures are inspired by God and declare his design and plan for mankind.
2. Jesus Christ
We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. The Scriptures teach us about his virgin birth, his sinless life, miracles, his substitutionary death on the cross, and his resurrection from the dead.
3. Evil and Sin
We believe though originally good, man willingly fell to sin, ushering in evil both physically and spiritually into the world.
4. Restoration and Forgiveness
We believe that every person can have restored fellowship with God by accepting Christ’s offer for forgiveness for sin.
5. The Holy Spirit
We believe the Holy Spirit empowers believers following salvation, which makes us more effective for witnessing and service, as patterned in the Book of Acts.
We believe that healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for in Christ’s sacrificial death for our sins.
7. Baptism and Communion
We believe and practice two ordinances.
- Water baptism by immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving God’s gift of salvation.
- Communion as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
8. The Church and Its Mission
We believe that “the church” is defined as “born again” believers and followers of Jesus Christ. We believe that the church has a scriptural mission, which is to:
- Seek out and present the gospel to all who are lost.
- Disciple new believers.
- Provide opportunities for fellowship and build relationships with other believers.
- Train and develop people for ministry.
9. The Return of Christ
We believe in the imminent return of our Lord to gather believers who are “alive and remain” here on the earth and take them for eternity in heaven.