JUNE FUEL 15 RESOURCES
“Fuel 15” is a monthly reminder from
Generations Church of the importance of
spending time with our heavenly father.
Here are a few resources to assist you.
• Adults: Recommended Book of the Bible: Ephesians (This is going to be our Summer Series)
• Bible project Introduction: Ephesians Video
• Adults: Person to Study: Apollos
• Adults: Book Recommendations: Don’t Give Up by Kyle Idleman
• Adults: Book Recommendations: Answering the Toughest Questions about Suffering and Evil
• Adults: Book Recommendations: Raising Men, Not Boys
• Kids: Bible App Lessons: God makes a way
• Adults: Reboot: Revitalizing Your Walk with Christ and rediscovering the truth that changed your life.
• Adults: Hope Still Lives Here: A great reminder that the hope we have in Jesus is worthy to be shared.
• Kids: Family Devotions posted on GC Kids Facebook each Monday afternoon.
• GC YTH (Students): Anxious for Nothing
• Generations U (College age): Not Forsaken
• Adults: Spanish Devotional